Thursday, March 29, 2007

Let me die..



Yes,I have made my decision,
After a lot of confusion

Oh so! Boring..Oh so! Tiring
What is this life..

Noone to care,Noone to share.

Iam all angry and gone mad
I want to hide in the deepest of corners
where you can never find

Iam all sad and torn bad
I want to run to the thickest of forests
and never turn back

If I fall it doesn't matter
Nobody is there to really bother

I have built my own walls around
Stronger than the ones of the strongest bricks
There is no entry no exit
For you to inspect

This is my grave
This is where I will rest
Forever and ever

Let me stay here
Let me stay in peace
I warn you don't dare disturb me here
My spirits will haunt you Non-stop,Beware!

With all my voice,I scream
As I do it..
A moment of pain
A moment of darkness
A wave of despair
A wave of relief

I pass through a journey of darkness
I stare and I stare and I stare
Wondering if my soul has gone blind

There is nothing I want to hunt
Let darkness rule
Let darkness hug me tight
A silence so serene
A silence soothing my soul
A silence..an everlasting silence!

1 comment:

Shoba Sharat said...

Yes,very true.Your poem titled "Isnt Life a bit idiotic?" justifies it right.