Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So the first b'day is here..

I have made quite a few mistakes as a parent,but you loved me anyway,
I knew nothing about being a mother,but it didn't matter to you,
To many of your 'firsts',some I handled well and others not so well,
When my heart ached for whatever reason, you taught me that your Love would see me through..
So today my baby girl, I CELEBRATE YOU.

I celebrate your birth and all that you have brought into my life,
I celebrate the many lessons you have taught me..far too many to list here,
I celebrate the joy you have given to me and Sharat,in the last year
I wish you to -- love life and never stop dreaming,
May beauty and happiness surround you today and always!

Happy Birthday Tanu.I love you :)
______________________________________________________________

Heartfelt thanks to my dear bro & comrades of the momma-clan who have helped me sail through the most toughest year of my baby's life.

You have loved my daughter as your own.Iam sure she will look upto you someday and adore you all like I do.

Suresh Kumar,Saritha Adireddy,Neema Patil,Prathiba Kalirengan,Keerthana Parthasarathy,Archana Jagadish,Angela Kirtiazad,Kavita Sinha - You rock! :)

No comments: