Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pop comes a post

So what do I do in facebook everyday? Like this,like that,comment on friend posts,acquaintance posts,read some random gyan shared by some bored soul and ofcourse,earn some money.Sshh,lets just keep that one as a secret.

My life pretty much revolves around Tanya,you know and I got nothing more to share other than giving the world a glimpse of my baby's growth chart.I know quite a few babies,infact younger than Tanya who hold their own facebook accounts.A pat on your back - all you Mamma(s)/Pappa(s) for you have decided to give individuality to your baby at such young an age.Talking of which,reminds me that sometimes I do oscillate between the idea of creating Tanu's own FB profile instead of letting her dominate mine.But then I also fear ..erm,what if she disowns me for doing that eh?
 - What if she has inherited that chromosomal strand from her father,which might make her consider facebook as a major waste of time?
- What if she turns out to be a private person and gets embarrased seeing her baby pictures shared to random acquaintances by you-know-who?
- What if she screams at me someday as a teenager,'Momma,you embarass me,don't let my friends know that you held a facebook account?' and storms outta the house. Like we are embarrased these days for holding orkut account? Yes,yes..I did say ORKUT,something that was in vogue,when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
- What if she bashes the nose of people in a fit of anger,reading those unsolicited provocative comments,no matter how well they were sugar-coated.
- What if facebook gets so outdated when she is grown up and she will not even give a damn about the facebook account I might have painstakingly launched and maintained on her behalf.

...so on and so forth.Better to update one's playlist of nursery rhymes in the slot alloted for facebook liking/sharing,atleast the former will help me put the baby to sleep early,and erm, then I can get back to check facebook.Ah! Blame the addiction ;)


No comments: