Monday, May 11, 2015

Go ahead.. I dare you

During the everyday rituals of brushing,dressing up or bath time, the multi-tasking Amma gets into a 'Q & A' mode in the best hope of training the little one with some worldly gyan.Few snippets on how these sessions end up in reality..

Me : Baby,tell me the parts of our body

Tanya : Eyes

Me : Good

Tanya : Ears

Me : Good

Tanya : Hands

Me : Good

Tanya : Belly Button (Giggles!)

Me : Hmm,

Tanya : Hair

Me : Good

Tanya : Hairband

Me : Oh my! Okay.Stop.

Me : Baby,Now tell me five vehicles you know

Tanya : Car

Tanya : Bus Bus

Tanya : Cycle Cycle (Giggles)

Me : ----- silence ----

Me : Okay baby.Tell me some wild animals now

Tanya : Tiger

Tanya : Lion

Tanya : Saranya meow.. (the stray cat that visits our home)

Me: Baby,but its not a wild animal

Tanya : But Amma,it doesnot live in our home

Me : Point taken.No arguments with the kids of this generation.

No comments: