Tuesday, April 7, 2009

.... just married!

As I celebrate my first month wedding anniversary here is a blog on some random gyans gained post-wedding..an eye-opener/caution/warning whatever!

On the hope to impress hubby dear,prepared a dish which Iam good at..(sob! sob!) but as my cruel fate would have it,it turned out to be made outta veggie he dislikes to the core (Unprepared challenges on the way..Get ready!)

Giving a fake-ish smile on hearing ' how is married life?' .. for atleast 5 times a day even after a month of marriage.Courtesy : Family,friends,colleagues,by-passers & every jobless unknown stranger (Facing life with a smile!)

Seriously confused if the back-door was locked properly when driving @ 60kmph on a traffic full stretch..(Responsibility!)

Remember to remind hubby to take his wallet,mobile & lunch box before he leaves to office but end up forgetting my own (Got to eat a memory plus everyday after wedding)

Pity office colleagues standing in queues at the cafeteria counters for a 'soda-filled-oh-so-boring office lunch' (Hhaappy with the lunch box!)

Read the office lunch menu on the notice board almost everyday to get to know some fancy names for stuffs to cook (try) at home (..Clever huh?!)

Blink at an early morning question 'wokeup late today?! '.. when I was thinking I should be honoured for being functional by 6:00am (Rewinded my Morning Standard Time(MST) from 9:00am to 5:45am)

Enjoying a relaxed bath can lead to serious water scarcity in the household.Oops! (Water Conservation)

Wished to stay at 5 mins travel from office for multiple reasons but find myself saying 'Its just half-an-hour travel to my office' these days ( God bless me..for a clear head drive @ 50kmph on a second-hand-scooty)

Wished to have a sweet pet dog but endedup having a huge fish tank right in the bedroom..and the water is giggling everynight right beside my ears ( Do I like fishes only on my plate? hmm,living with craziness can be fun sometimes)

Sacrificing those chat sessions & all-time-favourite tea breaks at office just to get home early (Early to rise,Early to bed! Waah-waah)

All my serial slots on colors - Ballika Vadhu,Jeevan Saathi,Utarang,Dancing queen,Chhote miyan are replaced with 'Kolangal' [Cribbolangal :-(] ,'Arasi' , Wrestlemania,IPL & F1 (A huge price to pay to spend quality time with entire family everyday)

Pre-wedding - 10:00pm at office was of no concern.Only thought was about adding more updates in the status email.Post-wedding-5:00pm - late already! traffic on BG road.. God help!

To top it all.. Lost that freedom to get angry at anything and nothing which was not according to my taste (Anger management courses began exactly a month ago..)

** Now if there is someone who wants to know how my life has been post wedding.. I recommend them to read the above and decide if Iam Happy / Sad or just Confused ? Muuaahahahaha :-)

- just married ! Vroommm.. Zzooomm.. Vrrooommm..

No comments: