Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tagged ! 1-nce more ..

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
.. cry and cry and die out of grief.Become a bhootni and come & tk his life :\

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Buy an Independent Villa @ Koramangala (without paying a single EMI) tra la la :D

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Ofcourse Shara's .. I want to play foot ball on that ground

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Go on a round trip around the world with family

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
yes..did it four years ago

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I would say loving someone and also getting that love reciprocated in abundance

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I waited 4.5 years..would have waited more if fate had demanded

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I dont care.. Iam going to continue 'line maarooing' anyways

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
Angelina jolie would be my heroine and me the Hero

10. What takes you down the fastest?
The very sight of folks I hate

11. How do you see yourself at this time ten years down the line?
..quit this s/w job and fly for a vacation to the Swiss with my kids and hubby to celebrate it

12. What’s your fear?
I get this image of 'The Ring' girl crawling outta the well right from the tv monitor into my hall.. eerrie! chills down my spine even as I type :(

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Nice

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
single and rich.. no second tots

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Curse the clock for showing 5:30am

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Most of it :)

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
the non-veg guy and if both are,then the one who likes chicky!

18. Would you forgive and forget, no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
Yes if they are worth it

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Single & committed

20. List 6 people to tag
Only 6.. No(Ooooo...) here goes my list
..... Santhosh M,Muru,Subha,Vinitha,Suresh,Sayesha,Prathiba,Sangeetha & Ani

Add-ons - If you dont have a blog (You criminal!) write back to me with your answers
.. & I already have the ans of Roopa

3 comments:

KP said...

@17 lol

Sayesha said...

Thanks for tagging me! But I already did this here: http://sayesha.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-just-blogged-to-say.html

:P

Shoba Sharat said...

saying to self - 'better luck next time - sho'